The Nano coating system is the result of an application where nanostructures build a consistent network of molecules on a surface. Though the system is not a new one, new advances in its technology now mean Nano coating application can be used in a wider variety of sectors. Developments enable the coating to be used on new surface types, including those commonly found on commercial properties. These new progressions in the coating’s technology give you the dual benefit of the latest technological approach backed with the peace of mind of a tried and tested system.
It’s crucial we begin by thoroughly preparing your external wall and roof cladding for refurbishment. Cleaning preparation, cut-edge corrosion treatment and smoothing surfaces are all completed as necessary, before the chosen coating system is applied. Nano coating comes into play once the topcoat is ready. When we’ve ensured the surface is clean and free from dust and debris, Nano coating is installed as the final, protective layer. It is quick and easy to apply too, with exceptional spreading rates of up to 160m² per litre.
A final protective coating layer must perform exceptionally to meet our high standards of finish. Nano coating is no exception, offering excellent corrosion protection and temperature resistance. As well as being highly resistant and waterproof, the finished surface is easy to clean, so there’s minimal maintenance or repair required. In fact, this durable system can extend the life of your roof or external wall cladding coating for an additional five years.
No building refurbishment project has the same requirements. However, our Nano coating offers huge flexibility, as it can be applied to walls, roofs, and windows on metal, masonry, wood, glass and plastic. With its technological developments that have increased its suitability, we’ve been able to use the system across numerous projects, including recent building refurbishment work at McDonald’s.
Click here to get your free quotation with Cladding Coatings today.
- One of the latest technologies used in the coating and protection of exterior roofing and cladding
- Create a protective, waterproof seal that stops liquid and dirt sticking or absorbing into the cladding or material
- Excellent corrosion protection, impermeability and temperature resistance
- Fast and easy application
- Minimal maintenance & repair
- No intensive preparation required
- 10-year guarantee
- Free surveys, quotes and samples within 7 days from your enquiry
- Work around your schedule to ensure minimum disruptions to your business