As well as being highly resistant and waterproof, it creates an easy to clean surface. The application can be applied to walls, roofs, or windows and to metal, masonry, wood, glass and plastic.
It is applied after the chosen coating system is applied to protect the finish from weathering, UV damage, scratches, dirt and water.
The system is durable, long lasting, and doesn’t take as much preparation as other protective systems of this nature. It can extend the roof or cladding coating for an additional 5 years.
How it is applied:
We prepare and repair the wall or roof including cleaning and any cut edge corrosion treatment.
Our team then apply the chosen coating system as we would on any regular coating project.
Once the top coat is ready, we ensure the surface is clean and free from any dust and dirt then apply our Nano coating as a final layer.
We can now offer our Nano coating system as part of our services for our customers and have already used it on projects including McDonald’s.
Click here to get your free quotation with Cladding Coatings today.
- One of the latest technologies used in the coating and protection of exterior roofing and cladding
- Create a protective, waterproof seal that stops liquid and dirt sticking or absorbing into the cladding or material
- Excellent corrosion protection, impermeability and temperature resistance
- Fast and easy application
- Minimal maintenance & repair
- No intensive preparation required
- 10-year insurance backed guarantee
- Free surveys, quotes and samples within 7 days from your enquiry
- Work around your schedule to ensure minimum disruptions to your business