Our specialist on-site spraying team are extremely talented and have had many years’ experience with roof coatings, cladding refurbishment and repairing a wide range commercial and industrial properties. We specialise in the on-site spraying of vertical wall cladding; the most popular choice of building material found on industrial premises.
We have an endless array of colours to choose from and a variety of specialist systems for rejuvenating your current premises to create a bright, clean and professional appearance. We also offer a colour match system if you want to update and refresh your existing colour scheme.
We will also work around your schedule to ensure minimal disruption to your day-to-day activities, leaving you to go about business as usual. We will have your site prepared, professionally sprayed and looking brand new within your timescales or meeting your deadline.
If your cladding is starting to need refurbishing and you need our help, call us on 0161 626 3493 to speak to a specialist or to organise a free site visit to your premises, where we can discuss and assess your situation in detail and even carry out an on-site spray test sample.
If you’re still not sure the problem can be rectified, don’t be afraid to call us for a friendly chat, we’re always happy to offer our expertise and advice.
View our time-lapse video of on-site spraying:
Click here to get your free quotation with Cladding Coatings today.
- Range of different refurbishment options systems suitable for onsite painting or spraying any type of shop front
- Cheaper option than replacing with new materials
- Unique colour matching service which means no limits to the colours we can use
- We use a highly trusted system called Noxyde from Rust-Oleum
- Free on-site sample service to ensure correct colour is chosen before proceeding
- 10-year insurance backed guarantee
- Free surveys, quotes, samples and colour charts within 7 days from your enquiry
- Work around your schedule to ensure minimum disruptions to your business
This is how we do it: