It has been another exciting and busy year for Cladding Coatings. 2017 wasn’t just a great year for business but it was also a big milestone for us, as we reached our 10th year at Cladding Coatings. Mike and father Mick set up the company back in 2007, back then we were a small Manchester based company carrying out but a few refurbishment services, we were tiny compared to the nationwide thriving industry leaders we are proud to be today. Over our ten years, we have dominated the market with our skills, experience, innovation and the quality of our services, positioning us at the forefront of the building maintenance and refurbishment sector.
This past year has been one of our most notable to date, we attended awards ceremonies where we had been shortlisted, we exhibited at a number of shows and exhibitions, we introduced new services and gained some very well-known new clients! Here is a look back at our 2017, a year to remember.
- Publicised Arthur Spriggs External Refurbishment – a project on a large haulage industrial unit.
- Showcased a blog about our colour matching service – where we can match the colours & branding on your premises.
- Started to recruit a new Painter Operative to join our growing team.
- Attended the Made in Manchester Awards where we were shortlisted for Property Professional of the Year.
- We also exhibited at the Buildings Maintenance Show, Manchester – the first, but not only exhibition we attended this year.
- We also became SafeContractor accredited, once again reiterating our focus and passion for health and safety.
- McDonald’s Restaurant refurbishment was completed, we completed the roof with our new nano coating system.
- Mike & Mick successfully passed their IPAF training.
- The internal refurbishment at Randstad was complete, here we carried out our internal refurbishment services, recoating and repairing the industrial floor.
- Our new Nano Coating service was introduced, this is a highly protective and water resistant coating we can now apply to a building’s exterior.
- We also launched – Cladding Wrapping, an alternative system we use to refurbish walls, instead of the usual on-site spraying.
- We also joined the Manchester Chamber of Commerce, opening up exciting networking and event opportunities.
- More award success as we attended the Oldham Business Awards where we were shortlisted as Business of the Year.
- A full external refurbishment including repairs and re-spraying was carried out at Regalead in Sharston.
- We featured in the May edition of the industry-leading RCI Magazine. See us on page 44.
- Our team exhibited at The Trafford Business Expo 2017 – our second exhibition of the year.
- We published about our recent cladding repair & refurbishment at the damaged unit for the Aldi Supermarket.
- Produced a video about our recent award success at the Oldham Business Awards.
- We carried out our shopfront, onsite spraying service for a newly occupied car showroom in Leeds for Tesla.
- Finished the door & window refurbishment at Pets Brands, an urgent job with a short time scale – completed with precision, on time.
- Our very popular ’10 reasons to choose Cladding Coatings’ blog was published.
- We were very proud sponsors of the local Cotton Cloud Festival 2017.
- We had a busy month carrying out lots of site surveys, the perfect time due to the summer weather.
- We acquired the contract for our 4th education project; work began on this in late August.
- The education project was completed at Elliott Hudson College, refurbishing a vacant unit to match their current branding.
- Let there be Light – our roof light refurbishment blog was published, another popular blog.
- Work was completed on the Consett industrial estate roof – a large scale roof repair and refurbishment project
- Using a drone, we created a new video showing our roof refurbishment process – carried out on the roof of a large unit at the Consett Industrial Estate.
- Winter services began, including internal refurbishments.
- Our Spooky Buildings & Gruesome Gutters Halloween blog was published.
- Exhibited at the industry-leading RCI Show, Coventry, our final exhibition of the year
- Another new video was released – 10 Year Warranty System Coating – Samples and Testing.
- Began to support the Salvation Army by donating £5.00 to the cause for every feedback form we received.
- We are now busy planning for the new year and finishing projects before our seasonal break.
These are just some of the wonderful things we have been busy doing in 2017, just a few highlights to show you what an incredible year it has been. We are looking forward to seeing what the new year will bring, hoping that 2018 will be as good, if not better. Thank you all for your continued support throughout all our ten years of service.