Wall cladding, like any other pre-finished metal cladding, does require re-painting over time. Depending on the level of damage, you can avoid the costly process of replacing individual metal cladding panels by repairing and re-painting your existing cladding.
Tenants and landlords often have contractual agreements in place for industrial and commercial buildings when a rental period is due to end. We can restore the building back to its’ pre-rental condition for either party.
Surveyors and property management companies specify Cladding Coatings because the systems we use are tried and tested, and we are approved applicators for the leading manufacturers. We will create specifications for each contract so that surveyors can put forward the proposed systems to their clients with detailed indications of how the work will be carried out.
Our specialist cladding refurbishment team are incredibly talented and have had many years’ experience repairing and re-painting wall cladding on a wide range of commercial and industrial properties.
If required, we will work around your opening hours to ensure minimal disruption to your day-to-day operations whilst we carry out the re-painting.
If your wall cladding is starting to decline or is letting water into the building, call us on 0161 626 3493 to speak to a specialist or organise a site visit to your location, where we can discuss and assess the damage in detail.
Whatever the problem, big or small; don’t be afraid to call us for some friendly advice, we’re always happy to offer our expertise and guidance.
Click here to get your free quotation with Cladding Coatings today.
- Cheaper option than replacing with new materials
- Unique colour matching service
- We use a highly trusted system called Noxyde from Rust-Oleum
- No limits to the colours we can use
- Free on-site sample service to ensure correct colour is chosen before proceeding
- 10-year insurance backed guarantee
- Free surveys, quotes, samples and colour charts within 7 days from your enquiry
- Work around your schedule to ensure minimum disruptions to your business