Cladding Coatings Limited is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
Cladding Coatings accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its operations have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them.
The Company will comply with all relevant environmental legislation.
The Company will implement a training program for its staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance.
Cladding Coatings will encourage the adoption of similar principles by its suppliers.
Unit 2A, Gatehead Business Park,
Delph New Road, Delph,
+44 (0)161 626 3493, +44 (0)7961 798 799
System Focus: Advantage Graphene
11th September, 2019
Advantage Graphene is the latest system in the Advantage portfolio, and a welcome new addition to the Cladding Coatings’ product range. Advantage, a hybrid system for industrial and commercial roof […]