Cladding Coatings Limited is a family-run business based in Manchester with offices in Newcastle and Oldham but operates nationwide. Our high-quality, specialist refurbishment and maintenance services can transform the walls and roofs of your commercial and industrial properties. We are looking to expand our team and as such, we currently have a vacancy for a Painting & Decorating Apprentice.
Being a family run business we like to treat all our employees as family and we all have the common goal to achieve a high standard of work. We are the biggest supporters of our team and we ensure everybody is well trained and equipped.
Here is an overview of the role (what will the learner be doing and what will the learner gain):
As an apprentice you will learn and work on the following:
- Adhering to health and safety and working standards
- Overall preparation and painting duties to a variety of materials
- Stripping walls and preparing for decorating
- Masking areas
- Painting using a range of techniques and paints
- Wallpapering duties
- General housekeeping and ensuring the work place is kept tidy
- Hand finished paint effects
Training to be provided (Qualifications to be gained):
- NVQ L2 Decorative Occupations
- Diploma L2 Decorative Occupations
- Functional Skills English (A-D)
- Functional Skills Maths (A-D)
- Interest in the industry
- Willing to learn
- Work as part of a team
- Live local in Oldham/Saddleworth
- Driving License (Desirable but not Essential)
- Desired personal qualities:
- Team Player
- Positive can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn
To gain full time employment with Cladding Coatings.
Commencing February 2019, We are offering a full time contract to one candidate to commence an apprenticeship with Cladding Coatings Ltd. You will form part of a team and learn all aspects of the industry including spray painting to brush and rollering techniques.
The successful candidate will receive ongoing support, training and development in order to achieve the NVQ Level 2/Diploma Level 2 Decorative Occupations with a view to full time employment on successful completion. We offer paid certified training including IPAF, PASMA, CSCS, Asbestos Awareness etc.
Minimum Wage increase after 3 months and salary regularly reviewed based on performance and qualifications
If you feel this job is right for you, you can apply here.