The winter months are fast approaching, but Cladding Coatings remain able to treat your deteriorating buildings. The cold weather has not affected our ability to carry out our coating services to your wall cladding, with our newly available zero degree temperature paint.
Rust-Oleum paint Pegarust is a solvent based rust preventing coating which contains high polymers to produce a waterproof, flexible and elastic system, perfect for cladding. Pagarust is the solvent-based version of NOXYDE® that can be applied in cold temperatures down to 0°C or on damp surfaces. It is able to dry even in humid conditions meaning we can apply it throughout the entire winter season. Not only does the system protect against chemical agents in the atmosphere but it has a good adhesion on a variety of metals, making it ideal for all types of wall cladding.
The Pagarust application offers for wall cladding –
- Excellent corrosion protection and waterproofing
- Applicable in cold temperatures down to 0°C or on damp surfaces
- Protects against cracking and peeling
- Prevents rust from spreading
- Suitable for corrosion class C5-M according to ISO 12944
- UV-resistant and protects against abrasion
The glossy finish will not just protect your building in the freezing temperatures but bring life back to your dull and decaying building.