To attract footfall and stand out from the competition, your shopfront or retail unit needs to look appealing to your customers. However, worn and damaged facades look unattractive and uninviting, directing traffic away from your store and towards the competition.
- Exact colour-matching to remain recognisable and on-brand
- The option of a digital mock-up to help select colours and visualise results
- Shop-front spraying for a strong, professional and presentable finish
- Cut-edge corrosion repair to protect your high-value interior from external damage
- Work carried out at quieter times to ensure minimal disruption to your customers
- Interior refurbishment to match the exterior high-standards
- All work with a finish guarantee of at least ten years for total peace of mind
- Detailed project management to coordinate consistent work across multiple stores.
Attractive shop front
Retail competition can be fierce, particularly if your shopfront is on a densely-packed retail park. Yet with faded paintwork and a worn shopfront, your store may be standing out for all the wrong reasons.
Our shop-front spraying service cleans dirt and debris from your facade, then gives it a fresh, revived and attractive finish that captures attention and promotes increased footfall.
Every shopfront is different, so we offer both onsite painting and onsite spraying to suit any type of shopfront. We also refurbish cladding, recoat walls and repair windows, with careful application done with the finest attention to detail. Whichever installation option is selected, it is available at a fraction of the cost of replacing your shopfront with new materials.
Cracked, faded and peeling façade fronts give the impression of a neglected store. This is problematic, as not only does it fail to attract footfall it also implies that the interior contents of your store may also be unappealing. With shopfront spraying, you’re assured of a polished, clean façade finish that upholds company reputation.
Staying true-to-brand is crucial. It makes your shopfront easily identifiable, and prevents confusion with your competitors. Therefore, the right colours are key. We offer a unique colour-matching service, advising on suitable colour schemes, matching your existing brand colour palette, and ensuring your image is consistent.
The exterior of your retail unit is your shop window, inviting customers to take a look inside. Yet if the shopfront looks cracked, peeling and uncared for, it suggests that the inside of your store will be outdated and unkempt too.
Repairing damage is a fundamental part of our work here at Cladding Coatings. We fix cut-edge corrosion, remove guttering blockages and refurbish flat roofs to assure potential customers of your high standards of quality and attention to detail before they even step foot in your store.
With an inviting storefront, customers are enticed to go inside and take a look. However, if they’re faced with a shabby doorway, faded flooring and dull paintwork, they’ll step out of the store before they even begin to browse.
Though we’re best known for our external facade work, our team is well-versed in internal refurbishment. We offer floor painting, suitable even for high traffic flooring bearing heavy loads, and interior decoration services so you can continue to deliver that excellent impression once your customers walk through the door.
Maintaining trading hours is essential, so naturally you may be concerned that onsite works could disrupt access to your store for customers. At Cladding Coatings, we work entirely at a time to suit you. We’ll refurbish your shopfront outside of opening hours, so your day-to-day operations can remain unaffected while we work.
If your shop front is starting to deteriorate and you need our help, call us on 0161 626 3493 to speak to a specialist or, if you’d prefer, send us an email with some images of your shop front and a short description of the general condition. We can usually work out a quote from this information alone before we follow up with a free site visit to discuss the job in more detail and carry out a sample if required.
No job is too small so don’t be afraid to call us for some friendly advice, we’re always happy to offer our expertise and guidance.
Click here to get your free quotation with Cladding Coatings today.
- Range of different refurbishment options systems suitable for onsite painting or spraying any type of shop front
- Cheaper option than replacing with new materials
- Unique colour matching service which means no limits to the colours we can use
- We use a highly trusted system called Noxyde from Rust-Oleum
- Free on-site sample service to ensure correct colour is chosen before proceeding
- 10-year guarantee
- Free surveys, quotes, samples and colour charts within 7 days from your enquiry
- Work around your schedule to ensure minimum disruptions to your business